KUTA & SOUTH LOMBOK TOUR
They weave gold and silver thread to be traditional Songket and Ikat cloth with very simple looms. Rambitan/Sade, a traditional sasak village located on the hill, 8 km from Kuta beach of lombok. This village shows you the unique way of life of the “Sasaks” the native inhabitants of Lombok. Kuta Beach / Tanjung Aan, both are situated on southern coast of Lombok, just 5 kilometers apart. these white sandy beaches with clear turquoise water are perfect for swimming and sun bathing. Lunch at local restaurant
– Transportations by our private coach
– All entrance fees for all sightseeing
– Qualified English- Germany- France- Holland- Italy- Japan speaking guide.
– Lunch at Local Restaurant for taken full day trip
– Private local tour Guide for all sites.
– Any expenses of personal nature (Tips, beverage, laundry. Etc)
– Tipping For Tour guide and Driver
|Kuta Beach / Tanjung A’an||Traditional house of Lombok|
|Pottery Maker||Lombok Pottery|
|Lombok Handweaving||Lombok Handweaving|